[sword-devel] scripRefs now working in SwordReader

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 14 13:53:19 MST 2007

Hi Karl ...........

Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> Why not simply self-reference the Bible module that is in use?

That would be nice, but SwordReader only has one module open at a time,
and if there are scripRefs in it, the open module is probably a
commentary.  I agree with you about KJV.  That's why we need to find a
better way ....  but for now, this is what we've got ....  sorry!  We
are planning having two modules running, but we're not there yet.  I
think the better option for now will be to let the user choose the
referencing bible.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).