[sword-devel] SwordReader .........

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Tue Dec 4 04:41:05 MST 2007

Hi there .........

I've just updated SwordReader svn to what I hope wil be the next release
candidate.  The latest fix allows proper display of footnotes within the
limitations of a Windows Mobile MessageBox.  Not perfect, and part of
the method uses what I consider to be a nasty workaround, but it is
useable and it works.  If you have access to a Windows Mobile device
(pocket pc) please test and let me know.  Thanks Troy for a lot of help
finding my way around the engine.

I will supply binaries if someone can tell me where to send them.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com