[sword-devel] Topic Tags & verse lists sword-devel Digest, Vol 45, Issue 2

RLRANDALLX at aol.com RLRANDALLX at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 20:15:13 MST 2007

Jon, DM,
On the "Topic Tagging" request why not enhance the "Personal" commentary
software to allow topic tagging?  In fact if someone was ambitious they  could
publish a commentary fully "Tagged".  Not sure where you would put  the "Tag
Manager" but with storage and access resolved, the rest would fall in  place.
In His Grace,
In a message dated 12/2/2007 11:04:26 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,