[sword-devel] Calvin's Commentaries - new module

David Bell david.bell at bluebottle.com
Sat Dec 1 23:27:31 MST 2007

Thanks for the work! I tried to do something like this a year ago
with ThML but didn't follow through with it.

One thing that might be helpful is a list of the books that are
included in the commentary. This could go in the "about" section of
the module. That way a person can know exactly which sections Calvin
comments on.

Thanks again.

David
david.bell at bluebottle.com