[sword-devel] Interlinear text in HTML?

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu Aug 30 23:24:29 MST 2007

No. What I'm saying is try it out in your renderer and find out whether
it works either out of the box or with one of the CSS workarounds.

None of the front ends let you bring your own browser (unless you count
the web frontend). They're all controlled environments with set
renderers and set feature-sets.

--Chris