[sword-devel] On the need for regular releases of Sword libs

Thomas Abthorpe tabthorpe at freebsd.org
Wed Aug 29 21:32:54 MST 2007

On Thursday 30 August 2007 00:04:58 Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> And of course, I mixed up biannually and semiannually; I think we need
> to at least release semiannually (twice a year).

Just thought I would weigh in on this one, obviously a more deliberate release
schedule would be great. As I heard it put somewhere else, release early,
release often :-)

However, relying so heavily on student/volunteer labour, twice annual seems
like a great place to start.

Your brother in Christ

Thomas Abthorpe		| FreeBSD Ports Committer
tabthorpe at FreeBSD.org	| http://people.freebsd.org/~tabthorpe