[sword-devel] OSIS difficulties

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Aug 28 12:07:37 MST 2007

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007, Daniel Owens wrote:

> I'm working on tagging a bible in OSIS, and when I use osis2mod the
> module shows up in Bibletime, but there are a few quirks I'd appreciate
> help with. I followed the examples from the OSIS website.
> Can anyone advise me on how to fix my tagging?

My opinion is that if your tagging is "legal" osis you should not need
to change it but the library/frontends should be fixed. It may very well
be that the problem is in "filters" which translate the osis text into
html or something else. BibleTime has it's own filters but a bug can
be in both Sword's and BibleTime's filter.

Just now I'm too hungry and busy to look at it but I suggest that if you
don't find anything wrong with you tagging you could file this as
BibleTime bug. We just need access to your module.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland