[sword-devel] Trouble Creating a Translation

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Aug 24 05:28:36 MST 2007

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007, Barry Fawthrop wrote:
> MyBible  shows up inside BibleTime but when you click on it the Text
> portion is always blank
> When I select a not yet captured verse  AND even when I have a captured
> verse.

First you could test the module with another frontend. If you don't want
to install gnomesword or bibledesktop you could install diatheke (don't
install the "recommended" packages, you don't want apache etc.).
Diatheke is so simple that you can be quite sure that the problem is not
in the frontend if the module doesn't work.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland