[sword-devel] BibleCS installer

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Aug 23 09:06:43 MST 2007

There is repackage of BibleCS 1.5.9 on the download site.  I had updated
the installer scripts to fix a few problems, rearrange things and other
stuff I've forgotten.  The motivating factor for a repackage now,
instead of waiting for new software was to update the modules, and fix a
problem in the previous package which didn't allow install of 'Windows'
packaged modules manually downloaded from the website.  I realize this
isn't very interesting, but if anyone is willing to test and provide any
critical problems, the downloads are in the usual place:

http://crosswire.org/sword/software/biblecs