[sword-devel] Picture Bible proposal

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Aug 22 10:11:18 MST 2007

If I get this proposals right then we should work for having

a) useful and large picture repositories

and

b) find various ways of interacting with them.

The simplest would be a picture genbook like BAO and PBA are.

But the better two would be

1) a dictionary which throws up on a search term a picture
2) (not mentioned so far) a commentary which has links for each
chapter/verse/book/{unspecified part} to relevant pictures.

Did I get this right?

And yes, i got Todd Bolen's agreement for a module of about 50 of his
pics in a 400x300 format.

Peter