[sword-devel] SpaRVG2004 module released

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Aug 21 08:29:26 MST 2007

Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> Hi all,
> just wanted to let you know that I finally moved the Spanish SpaRVG2004 module
> to the public download area.
> It has been in the beta area far too long.
>
> Joachim

There are a lot of modules in Beta which work perfectly well and should
be moved.

The Turkish2.conf needs to be updated - see below - then it could get
moved over.

Peter

[Turkish2]
DataPath=./modules/texts/ztext/turkish2/
ModDrv=zText
Encoding=UTF-8
BlockType=BOOK
CompressType=ZIP
SourceType=OSIS
MinimumVersion=1.5.9
SwordVersionDate=2007-04-26
Lang=tr
OSISVersion=2.1.1
Version=1.0
History_1.0=Initial release
Description=New Turkish Bible translation.
About=Turkish Bible
DistributionLicense=Copyright Kitabi Mukaddes Sirketler and Yeni Yasam
Yayinlari. Distribution granted to Crosswire.
TextSource=http://unbound.biola.edu
LCSH=Bible. Turkish.