[sword-devel] translation

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Aug 7 23:26:43 MST 2007

Emanuel,

We are starting to collect translations for our web software, if you are
interested in helping in that area.

The process involves logging in as a translator with this URL:

http://crosswire.org/study/admin/logon.jsp

Then as you browse to regular pages using the web software, you will
gain a new link at the bottom of each page which will allow you to
translate the page in a web form.

If you are interested, email me personally and I will setup access for
your login.

Welcome!

	-Troy A. Griffitts