[sword-devel] new beta modules

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sun Apr 29 10:16:58 MST 2007

Thanks again. Keep the reports coming. (Well, I'd rather they stopped
coming, but only if you can't find bugs. :)

Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
>>> FreCrampon, apparently added just today, has Lang=de but is
>>> (obviously) French.
>
> Chris Little <chrislit at crosswire.org> writes:
>> fixed.
>
> It has other German indicators that I thought you'd notice, e.g. LCSH.
> Also, I see that a bunch of these modules all claim a TextSource of
> zefania.de.  Did all these non-German modules really come from there?
> CebPanadayag FreCrampon KJC Leeser Noyes Worsleys

Fixed the LCSH value. In case you hadn't guessed, yes, I used a German
text .conf as the basis for all the others for Zefania XML texts.

The non-German language modules that you list are from zefania.de.

> Lastly, at this moment, mods.d.tar.gz is missing, so the beta area is
> not accessible via a module manager right now.

I deleted it to make the modules I pulled unavailable immediately. It
regenerates via a cron job. I'm not sure when, but it's back now.

--Chris