[sword-devel] flashcards mobile

Lyndon Drake lyndon at arotau.com
Sat Apr 28 14:06:42 MST 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-23 at 13:42 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> Please let me know if you have a chance to try and find that it either
> works or fails on your device.  I would love to hear which devices we
> can confirm work.

I've just tried it on my Nokia N73, and it works fine.  The only problem
is that the names of the various card sets are too long to be fully
visible on the screen.

Is the source code for this app available?  And is there any way I can
help get a Greek module built?  As at the moment I'm still learning
Greek and haven't progressed to Hebrew :-)

I've also got a Nokia N800, and I've started looking at writing a
similar flash card program for that - if there's any way I can reuse the
Hebrew cards in your program that would be a big help.

Regards,
Lyndon