[sword-devel] Mandatory CLucene Dependancy

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 18:37:04 MST 2007

Is it perhaps permissible for a way to be inserted into the current
build system so that the sword library can be built optionally without
CLucene support.  I heard mention that LcdBible doesn't want it so
that they can support Really Tiny devices.  I also would occasionally
like to build the Sword library without CLucene support when I'm just
quickly throwing the library up  on a machine to test some real small
things here and there.  Also, if I'm not mistaken, there is no build
of CLucene (at least that I've been able to locate) that operates for
the cygwin building environment either.

It would just be nice to be able to give a --without-clucene rather
than being forced to locate my CLucene build to satisfy sword.

--Greg