[sword-devel] olpc discussion

Jason Galyon jtgalyon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:18:37 MST 2007

Python is used heavily in the OLPC software, so you do not need a
separate VM for squeak.  I attended the US Python Conference (PyCon) and
heard a good discussion of OLPC's architecture.  Python is used
everywhere on the system except for areas like Xorg where speed and
existing non-Python code base is available.

Jason