[sword-devel] No, not new! Re: a MacSword review

DJ Ortley djortley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 08:42:29 MST 2007

So, what are people's opinions on:
-wxWidgets?
-FLTK?
-others?

(I suppose, I couldn't get anyone interested in Lazarus and the LCL? :)
<crickets chirping="on"> uh, never mind..no Pascal programming, got it.
</crickets>.)

"I wonder what it would take to get the folks at bsreview.org to open their
eyes just a little wider."
Sending them e-mail?  Or has that been done already?

your point:
"(And the stats review makes no note of the common parentage of
WinSword/BibleCS,
GnomeSword, BibleTime, and MacSword, when in fact the combined usage figures
for them show Sword Project UIs to be at least in as heavy use as e-Sword.)"

might be worth making int the e-mail?

-DJ