[sword-devel] No, not new! Re: a MacSword review

DJ Ortley djortley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 08:42:29 MST 2007

So, what are people's opinions on:

(I suppose, I couldn't get anyone interested in Lazarus and the LCL? :)
<crickets chirping="on"> uh, never mind..no Pascal programming, got it.

"I wonder what it would take to get the folks at bsreview.org to open their
eyes just a little wider."
Sending them e-mail?  Or has that been done already?

your point:
"(And the stats review makes no note of the common parentage of
GnomeSword, BibleTime, and MacSword, when in fact the combined usage figures
for them show Sword Project UIs to be at least in as heavy use as e-Sword.)"

might be worth making int the e-mail?