[sword-devel] Gill, Keil & Delitzsch commentaries?

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu Apr 19 19:31:51 MST 2007

Not the OLB version. They claim their text is "modernized". I don't know
what that means, but I suspect it means I don't want to read it.

We might be able to compare it to an independent source floating out
there to find out what has been changed. Then we could create (or, if
need be, reconstruct) a module based on the original text.

--Chris