[sword-devel] Gill, Keil & Delitzsch commentaries?

Andrew Cogan andrew at epiphanysoftware.com
Mon Apr 16 10:59:11 MST 2007

> The K&D is available on http://www.biblecentre.net/.
> You need an account (fairly low cost) to acccess the
> site, but the text is free (in the public domain).

Biblecentre.net got most (all?) of their texts via illegally extracting them
from various Bible software packages and they have no licenses for their
copyrighted texts. To see the list of copyrights they pretend to
"acknowledge", go to their home page and click the "copyright info" link,
which takes you to http://www.biblecentre.net/links/main.htm. Please do not
reward their illegal and unethical behavior by buying a membership to their
site or using their ill-gotten texts as the basis for SWORD modules.

Andy Cogan