[sword-devel] sword-devel Digest, Vol 37, Issue 4

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Apr 10 16:39:19 MST 2007

Thanks for tracking down this error. I would guess that someone who uses
one of the other front-ends overwrote the personal.conf file on the
server and it has been distributed in that form ever since. I've
corrected the file, so it should be available for download tomorrow,
once cron updates the other files.

To summarize, the line "SourceType=ThML" should never have been placed
in personal.conf on the server and is safe to remove.

--Chris