[sword-devel] Follow-up? Re: FYI: Link for Vista RC1 (released Sep, 2006?)

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 05:24:08 MST 2006

On 9/28/06, J H Stovall <pythondrs at yahoo.com> wrote:
> You left open questions 3 days ago.
> Did it install?
> Is it more trouble than it is worth?

You have to be sure that your system matches their minimum
requirements - 512MB of RAM and sufficient graphics card and about 10
million gigabytes of free space on your hard drive (I think it calls
for at least 7 or 8 gigs of space).  The install for Beta 2 was not
very difficult at all.

> Where exactly did you get the product key?  All I
> could find at this link was talk about register
> but not a link to hit in order to register.  Since
> I am slow this took 30 minutes of following links
> without any results.'

I think that registration was done completely within the installer.
If you could get the product key from them (which is e-mailed to you
upon downloading) then it will automatically register for you when you
install.  At least that's how Beta 2 worked...