[sword-devel] FYI: Link for Vista RC1 (released Sep, 2006?)

L.Allan-pbio paraclete at bibleinverse.org
Mon Sep 25 15:05:08 MST 2006

Microsoft appears to be doing a "wide" release-candidate of Vista RC1
Build 5728 ... you may not need to be a MSDN subscriber (not sure yet
until I attempt to actually burn the .iso and install ... I was able
to obtain a Product Key).

It is a 2.5 gig .iso image. Not for "narrow pipes".

Microsoft will probably have a low-cost (or free) option to get the
DVD via snail mail. These RC's typically expire once the official
release has happened.

Sorry if my info is incorrect or "stale"