[sword-devel] The SWORD Project for Windows 1.5.9 installers testing

Geoffrey W Hastings geoffreyhastings at juno.com
Sun Sep 24 16:37:22 MST 2006

I tried the install manager under WinXP pro.
It returns the message:  Can't connect please check your configuration.
I tried checking and unchecking the box for passive FTP transfer. I got
the same message both ways.

I had installed using the 1.5.9 SwordSetupStarterPack.exe.
It installed fine. Started up with no problems.

Geoff