[sword-devel] Personal Daily Devotional

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 09:12:16 MST 2006

If I recall, David Trotz was working on something along those lines.
His idea was more along the lines of scheduling reading the bible on a
yearly schedule I think.

I think what you are asking for can already be done with Sword using a
few minor tweaks of the frontend, but I don't know of any devotionals
that we would be allowed to distribute and that are in the correct
format.

On 9/20/06, DM Smith <dmsmith555 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Jason Brooks wrote:
> > Would it be to write your own?  That would be interesting.  Basically a
> > second Personal Commentary?
> >

> Yes, but rather than being indexed by verse/passage it would be indexed
> by day of the year.
>
> > Jason
> > <quote who="DM Smith">
> >
> >> Today someone requested the ability to have a window for a personal
> >> daily devotional similar to "Personal Commentary"
> >>
> >> I thought I'd pass it along.
> >>
> >> Wondering how hard it would be to add it?

http://www.funnylookinhat.com
AIM: FunnyLookinHat
ICQ: 40145621
MSN: funnylookinhat at gmail.com