[sword-devel] When will 1.5.9 be released?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 17:24:51 MST 2006

On 9/18/06, DM Smith <dmsmith555 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think you can run configure with
>   --without-curl
> See usrinst.sh for other options.

This option has existed for a long time, but in >1.5.7b it is broken.
I can compile 1.5.7b with the --without-curl option in Cygwin without
any problem, but once I move to 1.5.8 the --without-curl option does
not actually affect the compile.  I don't have access to my Windows
box ATM, but once I regain that (maybe later tonight or tomorrow at
the latest) I can test the svn, but the last time I tested SVN (June
or so) there was no change... the --without-curl option still led to a
failure during compile because gcc was complaining about missing curl
headers and declarations, although curl was installed... quite
confusing >.>

--Greg