[sword-devel] When will 1.5.9 be released?

don at netcaliber.com don at netcaliber.com
Sun Sep 17 21:12:17 MST 2006

I will be out of the office starting 09/18/2006 and will not return until 09/25/2006.

I am out of the office on vacation. I am unsure if I will be able to check e-mail. I will check voice mail at least once a day, and e-mail when I can. If you have a computer emergency that cannot wait until I'm back please leave a message indicating an EMERGENCY and type of help needed and I will put you in touch with my emergency backup person.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.  Thank you.

Regards,

Don Gray    MCP, CCNA
NetCaliber Computer Services
(541)923-3255