[sword-devel] HTML Designers / Papyri Database

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Sep 7 04:07:25 MST 2006

Per some of DM's wonderful suggestions, there is a new rev available
(with a smaller image for people using dialup modems (David)). :)
Thanks for all who commented:

http://crosswire.org/~scribe/papyriedit/transcribeLevel1.jsp

PS. I realize the workspace links don't do anything yet.
PPS. I still don't have IE readily available, so I've probably diverged
even more from IE saneness.

Anyone with HTML/CSS artistic design perfectionism is encouraged to
submit a replacement for the sad styles and div structure.

	-Troy.