[sword-devel] SWORD 1.5.9 RC

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Sep 2 20:02:00 MST 2006

    Have you talked with Jason Turner (lefticus) about your additions?
He has committed a bunch of patches to the bindings area over the last
couple of days.  As it does not jeopardize core engine functionality,
I'd be willing to apply a bindings patch if you and Jason touch base and
make sure we're not stepping on eachother's work.