[sword-devel] Request for precompiled sword utilitiees for win32.

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 13:32:38 MST 2006

These utilities are already provided for you.  They are stand-alone
executables.  Doing a Google search for osis2mod windows gave this:
ftp://ftp.crosswire.org/pub/sword/utils/win32/ as the repository for
it.  I don't know if they have changed from 1.5.8 to the system that
is currently around.  Cheers!

--Greg