[sword-devel] Hesychius

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Nov 9 20:15:13 MST 2006

Greg,
	You're amazing!!! I must have played with stuff for hours today trying
to make sense from the wikimedia export docs.  I even downloaded some
PyWikipediaBot python thingy but couldn't get it to run either (I am
inept at python, so I wasn't surprised, though quite frustrated,
nonetheless).   Thank you!!!  If this might make any difference, my
personal interest in the lexicon, after it is usable by SWORD, is to
build a synonyms database from the data.  If there is any indication in
the data that a synonym for an entry is being listed, I would most
appreciate a unique <seg type="x-synonym>, or some such.  Thank you
again, so much, for your work.  I am very excited!

	-Troy.