[sword-devel] Hesychius

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Nov 9 18:56:50 MST 2006

We had a contributer on IRC, today, post this link:

http://el.wikisource.org/wiki/%CE%93%CE%BB%E1%BF%B6%CF%83%CF%83%CE%B1%CE%B9

It looks promising.

I know there is a way to download content in XML of a mediawiki site,
but have no experience doing so.

Anyone want to take a shot at producing a SWORD Hesychius Lexicon, (or
even just a text file from this link?

Thanks for everyone's input and help.

	-Troy.