[sword-devel] Translation of the bible texts

Rafael Vieira rafastv at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 14:08:16 MST 2006

I'm planing in translating everything, but if I do translate the bible or
find some volunteers to do it, it wouldn't be an official version(if there
is such thing). Would I still be able to publish under sword? a free
version, so everyone can read the bible at their own language, I guess it's
not a bad thing...