[sword-devel] Re: Re: Offer help (portuguese module?)
dmatos0 at yahoo.com.br
Wed May 31 05:16:33 MST 2006
These are the Almeida Bibles I've tracked so far:
- João Ferreira de Almeida - sponsored by the East Indian Company, published in various volumes among several prints between 1681 and 1765. This is the source text from where all other Almeida Bibles spammed.**
- João Ferreira de Almeida Single volume - 1819 [British and Foreign Bible Society]*
- Almeida Revista e Correcta - 1877 - British and Foreign Bible Society (also known as "Bíblia Imperial", as one of them was given to Brazillian Emperor D. Pedro II; this volume is at Biblioteca Nacional[Brazil's National Library] in Rio de Janeiro, and was microfilmed - I've the copyright data from the microfilms I saw) **
- Almeida Revista e Corrigida - 1898 - British and Foreign Bible Society*
- Almeida Revista e Atualizada - 1956 - SBB *
- Almeida "revisada" de acordo com os melhores textos no hebraico e no grego - 1967 - JUERP***
- Almeida edição Revista e Corrigida - 1969 - SBB [I own a hard copy of one of these]
- Almeida Edição Contemporânea - Vida - 1990 [I own a hard copy of one of these]
- Almeida Revista e Atualizada 2nd Edition - 1993 - SBB [I own a hard copy of one of these]
- Almeida Corrigida e Fiel - 1994 - Sociedade Bíblica Trinitariana do Brasil ****
- Almeida Revista e Corrigida 2nd Edition - 1995 - SBB *
- Almeida "corrigida" de 1944, revista em 1997 - JUERP ***
I've found no "Almeida Atualizada" up till now, but with such a huge spam of Almeida Bibles only in Brazil, I cannot see how Leandro's claim could be true, when even he realizes that there were differences (which he claims as "corruptions") between his printed version, and the Unbound "Almeida Atualizada"'s text.
Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail - 1GB de espaço, alertas de e-mail no celular e anti-spam realmente eficaz.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sword-devel