[sword-devel] howto: mod2osis

Jónatas Ferreira jonatas at gmail.com
Sun May 28 14:08:35 MST 2006

> General books are not "verse keyed" modules.  Therefore, I don't
> believe that mod2osis will work with them... I could be wrong, though,
> but that's what the error message sounds like to me.
>
> --Greg

I was trying to revert the module in order to learn how to make a new
one. How, then, can I convert a module? What type of format is used?
ThML? How can I convert to ThML? I didn't find help in the section on
how to build a module in the crosswire website. Maybe I overlooked.
Can you point it out for me?

Thanks,
Jónatas