[sword-devel] howto: mod2osis

Jónatas Ferreira jonatas at gmail.com
Sat May 27 16:43:23 MST 2006

Hi Joachim,

Thank you! that was it!

But now I have a new problem (lol). Here goes the transcript:

Jonatas-Ferreiras-Computer:~ jonatasferreira$ cd /Applications/
jonatasferreira$ /opt/sword-1.5.8/bin/mod2osis Finney
Currently mod2zmod only works with verse keyed modules

Am I using the wrong tool? This is not a Bible module, but a general
book module.