[sword-devel] NA27 + punctuation + accent + strong + morph in osis format

Jónatas Ferreira jonatas at gmail.com
Fri May 26 05:14:38 MST 2006

Hi Mark,

I'm very much interested in your work! I was thinking about building
that myself with the help from a friend, but I was going to do so
with a copyrighted module from another program, so I would be the
only one to be allowed to use it, due to the copyright issues. If you
can distribute that module, it would me great! Can you send it to me
when ready?

Are you planning to do the same to the hebrew text?

Thanks,
Jónatas