[sword-devel] New PorAA module for Sword
jonatas at gmail.com
Wed May 24 13:58:17 MST 2006
I posted this message some days ago and I got no answer, so I'll try
to post it again:
Me, with the help from Manfred, were able to correct some encoding
mistakes in the PorAA module, as-well as some misspellings I found.
As this encoding problem had been driving me crazy because I was
unable to search the version, display parallel bibles, and MacSword
was always crashing, I believe that it would be good to post it as a
new v1.1 of the module in the crosswire website. Is it possible?
I scan provide the module I generated, as well as the corrected osis
file. If needed I can also provide a complete list of the corrections
I made to de module.
There are still some corrections that should be made: missing verses
like Luk. 9:61. The text displayed in the original module is from the
verse 62. I put the text in the correct verse (acording to the greek
new testament I have), but as I can't find the original public domain
source of the text, I cannot provide the text for verse 61. If
crosswire isn't trying to post another portuguese module soon with
the corrections, I could translate from the original myself and
provide that as a new module version, that would include my corrections.
Tell me what you think about it.
More information about the sword-devel