[sword-devel] Create a module. Where is xml2gbs

Jónatas Ferreira jonatas at gmail.com
Sat May 13 04:13:05 MST 2006

Hi,

Thank you DM, your last sentence told me all: "If the conf does not
match the module, it probably won't work." That was the problem... I
corrected it and now it works. The only problem is that there are
some verses missing in most of the chapters (at least 2/3 each
chapter). The only book that doesn't suffer from such disease is
Obadiah. But that is probably a problem of the OSIS file that Manfred
sent me. I'll try to talk to him about it.

Jónatas