[sword-devel] ESV bug?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri May 5 16:57:10 MST 2006

DM,  I've just checked swordweb by turning off headings and displaying a
Psalm.  It does incorrectly hide the Psalm title.  I will need to look
into this to determine where the issue is: Markup, SWORD Engine, Web
filters.  I'll keep ya posted.

But yes.  Good catch.  Psalm titles should be marked up differently than
non-canonical publisher titles.

	-Troy.