[sword-devel] ESV TESTERS PLEASE READ

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri May 5 14:59:55 MST 2006

To repeat:  First test at the following link any problems you might
consider reporting:

http://crosswire.org/study/passagestudy.jsp?mod=ESV

To repeat:  No binary currently posted anywhere on CrossWire for BibleCS
is built against latest SVN and thus is not guaranteed to work.  Please
do not report ESV related bugs found in BibleCS unless it also appears
at the link above.

Please cleanup and close any bugs you've already reported which fall
into these categories.

Thank you for taking time to test.

	-Troy.