[sword-devel] ESV bug [for duplicated headers]

L.Allan-pbio paraclete at bibleinverse.org
Fri May 5 10:46:25 MST 2006

Also using WinXp Pro SP2, but BibleCS sword.exe 1.5.8 rc1

I'm seeing a large number of duplicated headings, mostly at the start
of chapters. There is a menu item Options + Headings that controls
this.

Every Psalm I looked at shows duplicated headings. Also the start of
chapters, like Mark 1. The paragraph headers seem ok, such as before
Mark 1:9.

I can make a report to the bugs system if it hasn't already been done.
(but not clear if it should be related to Modules or BibleCS or the
sword-api?)

I wonder if this only applies to the ESV? The WEB has quite a few
headings, but it seems ok. How is the NET translation?

HTH