[sword-devel] SWORD for Windows Front End

Joshua Gould kc8eqa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 10:41:45 MST 2006

I’d like to make a suggestion for the Windows Front End of the program.  One
thing I’ve gotten used to (and I’ll admit that every other bible study
software that I’ve ever used does this) Is that you can select the pane that
contains the text and then you can use page up/down and or the scroll wheel
on the mouse to move up and down in the text.  Either my version of the
Front end is rather broken, or it’s not possible. (Or I’m completely missing
something.)

In His Service,

Joshua Gould