[sword-devel] Hello, Rod!

jhphx jhphx at cox.net
Mon Mar 20 22:56:04 MST 2006

My friend, Rod, has subscribed to this list and is interested in making
modules. Rod has produced etexts of various public domain texts. He is
interested in producing Sword modules from them. Some would be bible
format, and some would be gen. book format (church history and early
writings). I have never tried to produce a module so I may not be the
best source of advice, so correct me if I am wrong.

Module making guide is at:
http://crosswire.org/sword/develop/swordmodule/

The tools can be downloaded at:
http://crosswire.org/ftpmirror/pub/sword/utils/win32/

I tried to see if there were things needed at:
http://www.bibletechnologies.net/
but the site does not seem to work right now.

Are these the best links and are there others he should know about? Any
advice?

Thanks
Jerry