[sword-devel] Spaces in Chinese Union Version

Leo So leoso at usa.net
Thu Mar 9 16:55:44 MST 2006

Hi all SWORD developers,

Just joined this list for two days. I have one question
regarding the Chinese Union Version: The spaces between
characters... I saw some discussions in the list 2003
and 2004 archive but do we have a decision to remove them
like the New Chinese Translation?

If necessary, I can help. I am a Chinese and a Windows
programmer, familiar with Chinese text processing, scripting
etc. If it is a good thing to do I can help make a newer
ChiUns and ChiUn modules.

And, looking forward to the ESV module!

Immanuel,
leo.

P.S. I go to church in Tempe, AZ. Feel great to be close to
SWORD geographically.
--
  Leo So <leoso at usa.net>
  From the soft voice of a child's first prayer to the whispered