[sword-devel] Swig Python bindings do not build

Jason Turner lefticus at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 10:04:32 MST 2006

Your first error is my doing, I'll try to get it fixed soon, but it
will probably be in April before I can. I sumbitted some patches a
little while ago to get the csharp library compiling with
VisualStudio.NET. The fix that your propose might not work across the
board, and honestly I don't have time to look into it ATM.

You will probably have better luck with the last released version over
the SVN version right now. However, if you want to keep looking at the
SVN version, you should check and make sure the the Treekey.h included
by Sword.cxx is the one that you think it is.

God Bless,
Jason

http://emptycrate.com Games, Programming, Travel & other stuff