[sword-devel] KJV OT morphology

chrislit at crosswire.org chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Mar 7 22:11:54 MST 2006

They are OLB verbal morphology codes, I believe. I think the "T" stands
for tense, and may be a relic of GBF encoding of this data. We should
probably create a new morphology code system and convert these codes to
that. But for the moment, preserve them at least.

They should map into the old BDB (probably derived from OLBHEB) module
that is no longer available. I suppose that is not particularly helpful.