[sword-devel] Yet another KJV markup question.

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Mar 6 12:02:33 MST 2006

That's an encoding error. Someone with a knowledge of Greek will have to
confirm this for you, but I think the outer <w> applies to the second
"that" in the verse and the inner <w> applies to the first one.

Here's the full verse:
" For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and
drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe
entered into the ark, "

ωσπερ γαρ ησαν εν ταις ημεραις ταις προ του κατακλυσμου τρωγοντες και
πινοντες γαμουντες και εκγαμιζοντες αχρι ης ημερας εισηλθεν νωε εις την
κιβωτον

--Chris