[sword-devel] OSIS:What is the future? Who is using it now?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 08:52:45 MST 2006

If Libronix supports it, you could use a copy-and-paste method into another
file and then import that to SWORD - costly in time but eventually
effective.  Altermatively, it *is* possible to convert from Libronix's
format into the SWORD format.  I don't know what the copyright permissions
are for Logos/Libronix files/modules.  You would definitely want to check on
that - see if you are allowed to change from one format to another for your
personal use.  Good luck!

--Greg