[sword-devel] Sapphire, module cipher

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 21:24:29 MST 2006

It's not particularly more well-known than any type of open standard would
be.  For instance, the mythological hacker who's trying to use the module
for free will not know what the exact contents of the OSIS/GBF/ThML might
have been, so they would really be knowing more than that.  In this case
they have the data (scripture text) and not the mark-up.  For someone trying
to figure out encrypted communications they will usually know the structure
but not the data.  We're just in the flip position.