[sword-devel] formatting in v-p-l sources

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Jun 26 23:51:44 MST 2006

Nate,
    Your question needs a little modification...

    No import format, including VPL determines what feature might be in
the text.

    The import format is forgotten after the import tool is done with it.

    You must decide, and place in your .conf file, the source tagging of
your text: OSIS, GBF, ThML, etc.  All of these tag formats support
rendering of added words.  For example, if you choose OSIS, you would
use the <transChange type="added"> tag.

    Hope this makes sense.

       -Troy.